Amax Estates & Property Services Ltd
Claremont Motor Engineers Ltd
Coachworks Renovations Ltd
Crossways Recycling Limited
Hawley Garden Centre
Meopham Fencing Works Ltd
Pilgrims Petcare Limited
PLP Fire & Security Limited
The Creation Lab Limited
You can win these awards
ComputerTel is a Gravesend based telecommunications company specialising in the supply of call recording systems and quality monitoring software.
Celebrating over 20 years in business, we have learnt that going the extra mile for our customers secures strong partnerships that will continue to grow and thrive. ComputerTel offer their customers unrivalled project management and support including excellent customer service, both pre and post sale.
So why did we chose to enter the Dartford and Gravesham Business Awards two years running? The answer is simple; we wanted other people to know who we are, what we can do and how well we can do it.
So why should your company enter the Dartford and Gravesham Business Awards 2011?
Winning an award - or even being a short listed as a finalist -creates awareness of your company and adds credibility. It also gives you an opportunity to contact existing customers with your news and offers integrity to new prospects, not to mention the publicity you will receive in the local media.
As a former entrant and winner of the Dartford and Gravesham Business Awards, we'd like to help you on the way with a couple of tips:
• Treat entering the awards as a proper project and put aside sufficient time to find facts and supporting material
• When filling in your form, try and ensure it is enjoyable reading (remember that the judges will read huge amounts of entries!)
• Don't be shy with your achievements, if you have got big name clients - mention them! If you have got accreditations (Investors in People, ISO etc), remember to mention them as well.
• Mention any staff motivating factors you might have in place (training and incentive schemes). If your company supports a charity or green issues, make sure you mention them as well.
• Lastly, think about what makes your company special and try and convey that in your entry.